Friday, April 01, 2011

The future sources of energy in terms of my four basic interactions theory of evolution

I have no doubt that the world is in transition from strong or nuclear interactions phase to weak or sub-nuclear interactions phase.

While this will make the use of nuclear energy of the kind we are using now (as at Fukushima) increasingly hazardous and passe it must also slowly lead us to the discovery and use of


1. Energy from radioactive decay and
2. Free energy of the earth.


I am not a scientist but I can give hints in terms of my visualisations of future course of events in terms of my four basic interactions theory of evolution/change. But the scientists can take over from here.

These kinds of energies may not be as powerful as the previous one but I think we will somehow have to curtail our use of energy as well.

If anybody and specially scientist is further interested he/she can interact with me through email. I will give more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be subject-specific and brief