"Congress About To Drive The U.S. Off A 'Cliff' as reported by Amanda Terkel
The world is dynamic so should be the principles of an individual or a country.
As we go through our childhood, youth, middle age and old age so goes a country and so goes in fact a cycle of a global culture as a whole. We can do many things in our prime years - enforce our will on others, help people in distress etc, but certainly not for ever. And as for an individual so for a country and here America.
We did not make the world and we are not responsible for it beyond a certain point. I think America will be putting its best foot forward for the coming difficult times if it will increasingly restrict itself to its own people and its own affairs.
The dynamic world is governed by two principles - "the will to power" and "the wish to be free". And they both cyclically interchange places. It is America's time to change from "the will to power" to "wish to be free." Sooner it does so the better it will be for it. Dry reason can not always lead us right, there comes a time when we need to be led by wisdom, experience and even common sense. Though I am not from America I see from afar that GOP is nearer to these principles at least now. I think they are rightly advising the cuts. I may write more on my blog http://ruminations.selfdesigneduniverse.com later.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be subject-specific and brief