Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yogic chakras are nothing but centers of four basic forces - 2

Pl link from the previous post of the same name...

*****
Even otherwise, what would be the immediate motivation of those theories churned out by the philosophers, by the scientists, even in their limitedness? What those theories presented in various papers or in various books in other words would give them at their deepest, forgetting for a while the grand picture of arriving at that oneness? Or trying to understand the above in an other, more individualized way?

I would give my own example vis-a-vis the book I am presently writing. What this book if written and published would give me?

Remember how I began this book: ‘The fact that I am neither a mystic nor a scientist neither a philosopher nor even a writer, unknown to the learned and the unlearned world alike fills my mind...’ What does this line mean at my deepest? That I am lamenting the fact of my isolation a la Monod. Isn’t it?

Now what the publishing of this book would give me? It would make me known to the whole world, would give me the opportunity to relate to the whole world, would give me recognition. And what this recognition would mean to me at my deepest, most fundamental level? The same that the flash in the eyes of the opposite sex in my youth days meant - that we are related, that we are one.

In other words, in that fact of recognition I would have a glimpse of my lost fundamental oneness, of my oneness with all and everything, to howsoever limited an extent.

For imagining the truth of my above explanation, first just share a secret you know with someone, and then see how you both feel one vis-a-vis others so for as that secret is concerned. Just the same would happen with the publication of this book and on a far greater level.

In fact, all the discoveries, inventions, works of art or works of progress we associate with man are the result of man’s entanglement into those strong forces at their most basic level or of his efforts at disentanglement from them in the form of securing recognition. Ultimately for experiencing oneness with the whole of the world as I explained above. Ultimately to experience love on a far greater level than that of our ordinary love with the opposite sex.

Reverting again to my individual self, and summing up the above, through all these actions my dhyana would, in fact, be trying to lessen the effect of my isolation, of my entanglement into the strong forces at my deepest; and thus would be entangled into them up to the neck - or up to the temples where the center of the strong forces lies? - so to say.

How would I finally gain disentanglement from them, from those strong forces? Just as in the case of my electromagnetic entanglement I failed to regain my lost oneness - though having once seen it in a flash - in the body of the opposite sex and ultimately diverted my dhyana from her, similarly, now having finally failed to find my lost oneness in the whole wide world, also in all the four corners of my mind, in all the hidden corners of my mind, I would lose interest in the whole wide world, lose interest even in creating further permutations and combinations with the help of the virtual particles constituting my mind or the actual particles outside. ‘Oh, I have seen the whole of the world, the outside as well as the inside, there is nothing in it,’ I would seem to conclude.

There would seem nothing further of interest to me, to be known about. Aren’t our scientists, especially physicists feeling the same vis-a-vis our world now? While the philosophers already seem to have bolted bandying about the nothingness of the world? In anguish, angst a la our friend Sartre?

In a nutshell, I would begin to get progressively indifferent to the world. That would mean my dhyana now would not be involved into this world - the world which once came into being as a result of my involvement or entanglement into strong forces. Having passed through the inferno of man’s so-called progress by churning out new and newer discoveries and modifying the world accordingly - having ‘enjoyed’ it to exhaustion - I would now be ready to transcend it.

Sensing the strong stranglehold of the strong interactions’ induced prison at their base many would opt out, would think of withdrawing. Or would actually withdraw. This would give birth to the phenomenon known as suicide at the Homo sapiens levels.

Again, man would attempt maximum suicides when he would be further in the clutches of the strong forces in his individual life-cycle, that is, in his middle-years.

But the ripe one - who is destined to go beyond - then one day would suddenly find himself asking the question: If all this is nothing, is nothingness, then who am I? Who am really ‘I’? Merely a chance bubble floating meaninglessly in the wilderness of space? In the wilderness of nothingness? With nothing permanent to relate to?

This would be precisely the time when he would be ready to jump over to the vantage point of the weak forces - which is supposed to be two digits to the right of our physical heart.


Now ‘I’ would be seated in the vantage point of the weak forces. Or thanks to some deeper nerve-mechanism, where weak forces would come into the fore, leaving all the others in the background.

Now I would be observe-creating my world through the virtual lens of weak forces fitted before my inner eyes. And likewise, my dhyana would be entangled into them, or thanks to them, into weak attractions and repulsions.

This is the stage when I may have what are called Platonic love-affairs with the opposite sex.

To elaborate, the general meaning of the Platonic love is that it is love with the opposite sex at the level deeper than the gross body. Now actually the gross or ‘physical’ body business as we explained somewhere back, loses its place of prominence beyond the electromagnetic interactions era.

From the strong interactions era it is the subtle or virtual body or mind which comes into the fore.

Beyond the strong interaction era and from the weak interactions era the things go beyond even our usual ‘thinking’ mind, to some more subtle levels characterized by weak attractions and repulsions. Love from such depths is called Platonic.

In other words, during our youth or the electromagnetic era body-love is in the fore. In our middle age or strong interactions era, what may be called the mental or intellectual love - in which we would fall in love with our opposite sex’s intellectual capabilities rather than with their bodily beauty - would be in the fore. And lastly, in the weak interactions era, it would be the above said subtle-level love hitherto called Platonic love which would be in the fore. Sort of soul to soul love. (As we are entering this period we have already coined a word "soulmate" for this era, havn't we?. As gravitational and weak interactions eras are alike in many respects usually children and old people fall for platonic loves. But again, as there are wheels-within-wheels or phases within phases people can fall in such loves at many stages of their lives. I am talking of the general matrix.)

So long as I would be in the realm of weak interactions, my dhyana would be attracted towards the opposite sex in howsoever small a way. In equal measure I may be said to be entangled into weak interactions.

Then slowly, having come firmly to the conclusion that there is nothing which is really separable from ‘me’ (remember I am talking from mosc, from soul's point of view) neither in the opposite sex nor in the whole wide world, going even beyond I would begin to concentrate my dhyana on only my own self.

The people who have read about Ramana Maharshi would know what I mean. He was famous for sitting absorbed in himself for hours together completely oblivious of the world around - an action which would turn many a foreigner visitors, especially those with strong egos, red on the face, for they erroneously thought that he was purposely ignoring them.

His was, in fact, our Homo sapiens level version of what the scientists call the gravitational collapse of a star - or falling upon itself of a star. Here a human being has fully evolved and is in the process of ‘falling upon itself’ and subsequent dissolution; there some far-off star has reached the end of its evolutionary journey and sucking its whole outwards expanded Universe into itself, it is to meet the same fate.

Though with the difference that the former by virtue of his being in some intermediate evolutionary state vis-a-vis the whole Universal game of life, would be reborn into some higher regions, while the later would meet its final dissolution.

In fact, signalling the end of the previous Universal game the later would also be giving birth to the new one - or rather fathering the new one - as we have already said and would further explain in the next chapter.

This way, to come back to our ongoing discussion - when my dhyana would no longer be busy in the world in any way - I may be said to have disentangled from weak forces as well.

PS: Many things can be explained further but as of now I am only copying from my book, otherwise there will be no end to explanations. When you can give endless details you fnd it hard to go on.

TO Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be subject-specific and brief