Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A bit re-adjustment

I feel that I should not copy-paste posts from my book in this blog. They are lengthy and not many visitors may be interested in reading such lengthy posts. I will write here only original pieces, as they come, of course relevant to the theme of my book. They will be short, more to the point and moreover, will incorporate my latest way of viewing the same things.

I will, however, complete what I had started under "Yogic chakras are nothing but..." here by copy-pasting the remainder of the chapter from my book in my other blog http://selfdesigneduniverse.blogspot.com/ under the similarly titled post there. Those who are interested can go and read more there. I may add more posts later by copy-pasting from my book for those who will be still interested in reading from my book off and on.

Inconvenience regretted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be subject-specific and brief