Saturday, May 28, 2011

Spirituality of an Atheist

Note: Sometime back I used to answer questions at a website. As the questions so the answers. Some of them could be very valuable, some just interesting, some even funny yet all having an underlying far-reaching uncommon message. And that is that the final reality is beyond all isms, as in fact I myself am, and that yet in the context of that all isms could be understood and equally valued. From now on I will be putting one or two of those here . With the hope that people specially with the philosophic bent of mind will enjoy them. 


These questions/answers will go hand in hand with general posts which are more related to current affairs but will be put in an exclusive category, "Spirituality of an Atheist." So that late comer readers can easily find them. Depending upon the response or if any suggestion comes eventually I will like to put these in a book form. I have about 8oo of them. 


Previously I decided to put these question/answers on my other, satire blog www.bigtamasha.com and even put one question/answer there, but now I have decided to put these here, so that one is also being shifted here. From now on one or two questions/answers will be put here daily. Readers please note:





Question : Funny how people send you emails answering your queries these days, but how God never sends one saying 'Your prayers have been answered'.

Maybe God needs a better email client, or a course in time-management and communication skills? Or a new mobile phone?

I throw out a challenge - if you exist, matey, strike me down with a
thunderbolt, or just send me an email if you have the time between being generally omnipotent and making a total f*** up of being incharge of this world.

Sorry for the bad language, but as a mortal kind of guy, I am beginning to get more than a little pissed off with you.

No doubt you will forgive me, but us mortals are beginning to wonder how you get your kicks, Big Boy.

If I don't hear from you promptly, I will assume you are a total fraud, and you will hear from my solicitor shortly.


Answer : Not I my dear, but you people need a new PC.

Yours is a very crude system of communications. You send and receive emails through electrons and photons - too huge for My liking, at the speed of light - too slow for My liking.

But I send and receive emails - as many who have sent and received them from Me will testify - through what your scientists call 'vacuum' or even nothingness, and instantly. Waiting for seconds to Me is like ages.

And moreover, you won't need even a PC to receive My messages.

Just as now you are coming to smaller and smaller things for communication, someday you will not need any outside things howsoever small. What you would need would just be the antenna of your own awareness focussed towards Me, and I will be there to respond …to your prayers.

I don't kill My own sons, and never through thunderbolts, but I am for once sending you an email through your own crude system though I detest it very much, for it consumes so much of My time. Not that time is at short supply here, but I just simply get distracted from my position of total awareness.

Don't worry about forgiveness, you will be forgiven of everything, for the whole Game of Life is designed by Me and I know what you can do and what you cannot, what you can control and what you cannot, for the time being.

Nor you should overly worry about getting pissed off, for it is only through this pissing off that you will get 'fine' enough to be able to catch signals from Me.

A little more suffering and then you will understand everything, and will be able to receive 'emails' from Me through my own 'finest' system. Till then be brave and carry on, and piss off and suffer for this is the only way to finally fine-tune with Me, with my signals.

I think now you will not take Me as a fraud and would not bother your solicitor.

One with you always...

PS: This question/answer was previously posted at my satirical/general blog www.bigtamasha.com under the title, "God does not like our communication system." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be subject-specific and brief