
Good that America has killed Osama Bin laden who for them had become synonymous with terrorism.But....I will say the events are in times not in individuals. And the times of late have not been good for the world, for America.
I have been saying this right since what has now become the most popular post on my blog (on top left) that some sort of nuclear disturbance if not catastrophe is inching towards America.
Now read this post which I found on twitter today: http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-is-caught-or-killed-al-qaida-101330?trendingnow
Also keep in mind that Gadhafi's son too has been killed and though it was almost predicted by me (read relevant posts post the most popular post ) it could also convert into some sort of nuclear distrubance for US before Gadhafi finally gives in.
I wonder if current Tornadoes are not signalling for America the beginning of a new fractal cycle in terms of my four basic interactions theory mentioned in the above popular post, for, they are not really much different from earthquakes and tsunamis.
If in earhquakes and tsunamis the earth and water are showing signs of inherent uneasiness it is the air now.
Then comes fire...
And laslty the sky which covers everything.
The jubiliation at the death of Osama Bin Laden today reminds me of Krishana's words in the Bhagvad Gita: 'Dont be over-excited in victory nor over-rejected in defeat, for, at the end of the day I am the dispenser of both, not you."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be subject-specific and brief