Below is my comment on economist.com in response to their article: Sucking up too many of America's brightest minds (by Schumpeter).
Of course my observation is in terms of my four basic interactions theory of evolution/change according to which the present global culture is now going beyond ego/thought/science or collectively "the age of reason."
I have already written about it at many places, even then if someone wants to have an idea he/she can at least read one of my previous posts "I think, therefore, I am not."
I don't think the reason of less talent coming to start up new businesses is the bloated financial service market. I think it is because the youth of today do not 'have it in them' as they say and opt for the easy way out....
The businessmen of old times were really tough people. They operated in the real, harsh world. They set up their businesses with their bones and blood so to say.
Then came those who could milk their businesses through what has come to be known as stock markets.
They traded in their stocks and made money. These traders of the previous times too had at least the mental toughness in them (as against physical/brainy toughness of real businessmen) to do so.
Now I think the new generation neither has physical toughness nor mental toughness. If the traders of previous generations may be said to "milk the 'cow'" of the real businesses through stock markets the youth of today in the name of trading or so-called financial services are only trying to "milk the milk."
All they can do is set up a website and begin dreaming of millions of people coming to visit their sites with the sole aim of earning through advertisements and nothing else.
They neither know anything about real businesses, nor real trading or even financial services, they just know playing on the net. Which they can either do at home or in offices provided for almost the same purposes by some like companies.
In one of my next posts I will explain the reasons and how they have no choice.
Or that it is an evolutionary thing.
Related: http://self-designed-universe.blogspot.in/2011/04/baby-boomers-have-lost-it-in-them.html
Of course my observation is in terms of my four basic interactions theory of evolution/change according to which the present global culture is now going beyond ego/thought/science or collectively "the age of reason."
I have already written about it at many places, even then if someone wants to have an idea he/she can at least read one of my previous posts "I think, therefore, I am not."
I don't think the reason of less talent coming to start up new businesses is the bloated financial service market. I think it is because the youth of today do not 'have it in them' as they say and opt for the easy way out....
The businessmen of old times were really tough people. They operated in the real, harsh world. They set up their businesses with their bones and blood so to say.
They traded in their stocks and made money. These traders of the previous times too had at least the mental toughness in them (as against physical/brainy toughness of real businessmen) to do so.
Now I think the new generation neither has physical toughness nor mental toughness. If the traders of previous generations may be said to "milk the 'cow'" of the real businesses through stock markets the youth of today in the name of trading or so-called financial services are only trying to "milk the milk."
They neither know anything about real businesses, nor real trading or even financial services, they just know playing on the net. Which they can either do at home or in offices provided for almost the same purposes by some like companies.
In one of my next posts I will explain the reasons and how they have no choice.
Or that it is an evolutionary thing.
Related: http://self-designed-universe.blogspot.in/2011/04/baby-boomers-have-lost-it-in-them.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be subject-specific and brief