Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My comment on english.aljazeera.net on "Sarkozy goes to war"

I would rather say all acted in strange collective way: Obama, a nobel peace prize winner, whom nobody would have thought would launch a war so soon after Iraq; Sarkozy who would have served better if he had rather followed in the footsteps of Chirac (who opposed US intervention in Iraq); Cameron, who is now finding it increasingly difficult to swallow what he did and pushed UK into in doing so.

And the same is the case of many more. But I have my reasons though. I think the world is in for some paradigm-shifting times and these leaders were forced to play only pawns in its scheme. If you want to read detail here it is:
http://ruminations.selfdesigneduniverse.com/2011/03/present-day-catastrophic-happenings-in.html

But it will make sense only if it is read with a couple of other related posts there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be subject-specific and brief