Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We are not mind-dead in our death

We may be brain dead in our death, but I think we are not mind-dead.

Recall my post "Where is our mind?" of a few days ago. http://self-designed-universe.blogspot.in/2010/10/where-is-our-mind.html

In which I had told that while our brain is like the roots of a tree, limited only to our physical self, our mind is that which links us to the whole evolution right from big bang, via clay, minerals, plants, animals, apes to man etc. And thus transcends our physical self.

Now the question is, how we, our brain, is connected to this mind of ours?

And here comes to our aid our study that our brain has two hemisphers - left hemisphere which caters to our needs 'in front' and right hemisphere, which keeps us linked to our whole past evolution as well as to our immediate and future goals in terms of that. Moreover, I think this right hemisphere is in the form of some waves or fields as opposed to left hemisphere which may be mostly in the form only of corpuscules.

As for example of the working of both, suppose you are to go to city A some 400 kms away. Your right hand brain which is really your mind of the moment, will keep you focussed on city A while your left brain will help you negotiate the traffic etc en route.

In simple your left brain will make every local decision but further based on the silent input by the right brain or mind obviously based on its non-local connection with your immediate and final destination and then through that of course with your whole evolution as I said before.

Left brain makes the calculations, is linked to mathematics, science, duality and all that while right brain or rather mind intuites, is linked to spirituality, whole, oneness.

From the above it should also become clear that the results of our life in some way must be added to our right brain or mind and that they must be surviving us at our death for link with the whole evolution to continue.

It would be something like our right brain/mind knows the whole script and hands over scene by scene to the left part to enact them in each life and hand back the result to be incorporated in the greater script.

May be some such results especially of the near term would need to be re-enacted, resulting in reincarnations of some entities?

In my book I have written that the resultant of the lessons we have learnt in our present life survives us in what science calls Bose-Einstein Condensates (which do not disentegrate even if we place them in the center of the sun) and at due time reincarnates in future life.

Interestingly I have also written that hell of the people of yore is nothing but our survival in the shape of these Bose-Einstein Condensates in our mind or collective Mind. And even more interestingly again, a few moments ago when I tried to find an image of bose-einstein condensate to put up here, the image I chose (accompanying) at google was duly titled "Bose-Einstein Condensate" but when I was to save it I saw the title which comes below on saving to my amazement as "hell" lol. May be it is some synchronicity, may be the person who put up the image also knew this much I don't know.

On further reading about the image here

http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Archive/sabl/2006/Jan/04-TEV-pt1.html

I find that the writer of the article/image is also coming closer to this very idea regarding that image.

This is what he has written below the image for those who cannot open the loong URL

Is this a vision of hell? The Higgs field, responsible for the mass of all particles, fills the universe as a Bose-Einstein condensate, or superfluid. A graph of the field's potential takes the shape of the bottom of a wine bottle, suggesting a metaphorical hell. (Visualization of vortices in a rotating Bose-Einstein Condensate by the National Institute of Standards and Technology)

Talk of a nobody and a scientist meeting...

PS: Two other interesting observations come to my mind: It is common knowledge that some animals have the power to fortell the coming of an earthquake or tsunami etc. May be it is because they have yet not developed their left brain or intellect etc and so use only mind or intuitve mind and since that connects them nonlocally with everything this is the reason they can detect the coming of a tsunami before time?

2. Right through the writing of my book Self Designed Universe I have felt that some higher power is getting it written through me, for, many a times I will wonder after writing something that how could I have knownn this? Perhaps after the above discussion we can say that it was all the doing of my mind, as opposed to brain as usual. Or perhaps some people reside more in the mind than others who reside more in the left brain. Obviously many possibilities are emerging.

Related: http://bigtamasha.blogspot.in/2012/07/why-satyendranath-bose-indian.html

2 comments:

  1. Following on your ideas of applying the relevant hemispheres of our brain / mind (a good propsoition), I believe one should should be able to exercise and power-up either side of brain. I postulate this from yoga: where we can work the left left and right side of our bodies through asanas (postures), and equally of mind-power through meditation. Thank you for your food-for-thought. Krishna (ksiva@talktalk,net)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we are able to integrate both halfs of the brain, our karma goes back to no-thing and we can reside into the silence of eternity and never come back anymore.... If we really have lived a completely fulfilling life and have been able to relive it all in old age in peace, I believe in my above assumption...

    ReplyDelete

Please be subject-specific and brief