Some three years ago I wrote extensively at a blog and covered almost everything I write here in about 100 threads. If any of the readers is inclined to read more he may open those threads at the url given below and read posts written under the name Harb (of course I do not agree with overly religious (Hinduism) jargon of the mediator/moderator there and have used some concepts just to remain in that picture as well otherwise my uses are my own and the reader can easily distinguish the difference.):
Open here:
http://www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/frameset.php?pageid=http%3A//www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/reports/keynote_speeches.php
Begin with 16th January, 2007 post as given below and then read as many as you like or at least five or six subsequent threads to have a clear picture.
http://www.intentblog.com/archives/2007/01/maulana_rumi_ti.html
PS: 1. Of particular interest may be my arguments with a scientist there by the name of Avtar Singh. So you may read posts under both our names.
2. It is not necessary though but often I lose interest and then in case you want to continue to read something from me...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be subject-specific and brief